Saturday 18 October 2014

Gratitude Challenge Day 7

Day 7: 15 Oct 2014, Wednesday

I am grateful that:

1) I have a team made up of members who are mostly capable and committed. Over the last two years we have improved a lot and we are all ambitious on what we want to achieve. And we are capable of doing that!

2) I managed to find interest in my job again. There was a period of time when I was dejected and uninterested and I dread going to work everyday. Now I like working with the test houses, especially when I know it's going somewhere and it's something that I can contribute significantly to. One thing though, if we win the test I expect to be duly recognised and rewarded!

3) My manager is out of office for three days! This means there is no overstretched section head meeting this morning. Even though most days I do not need to interact with him, knowing that he's not around makes me feel less stressed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment