Saturday 25 October 2014

Gratitude Challenge Day 14

Day 14: 22 Oct 2014, Wednesday 

I am grateful that:

1) We have friendly neighbours. Because of our helper, we are friendly with our Filipino neighbours. The boys always say 'Mimi! Mimi!' when we are going out and Mike, Mimi, Joy and her children often come out and say hi (instead of being irritated with us!)

2)  Lucas likes to help me in the kitchen at times. I haven't cooked in a long time, today there was food in the fridge and I managed to cook easy and good tasting long beans and ikan bilis for Lucas' dinner tonight. And Lucas had a good time cutting up the long beans. 




3) Again I have friendly neighbours. After dinner I brought Lucas downstairs to cycle with Menglin, while I pushed Luis on the tricycle and chit chatted with Shao Hong. Mentioned to her that our maid is going home in Decembeg and she readily offered to us to let Lucas go down to her place everyday after dinner so I can do my stuff for a little while. I think I'm gonna do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment