Sunday 12 October 2014

Gratitude Challenge Day 3

Day 3: 11 Oct 2014, Saturday

I am grateful that:

1) I have good and close relationship with my family. Family relationship is not to be taken granted for. My husband is away and I could just at the last minute pop by my brother's place for a morning with the kids and feel so welcome at their house. 

2) My mother is in good health. She almost died this year and I have many times felt thankful that she didn't, and is in considerably good health and spirits after that scary fit episode. I am happy to send her to play mahjong after lunch!

3) Lucas is improving in his number memory at Heguru class. Today he got 2 whole rows correct! This is the first time he wrote down so many numbers and so many were correct. Even though his plate puzzles were not as good but the number memory is a huge improvement and encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment