Friday 3 April 2015

Funny Luis

At home, Luis slung a bag meant for toys on this neck and then said, "bye bye, I go 'hoyeeday'", then he left out bedroom. Kp and I looked at each other and laughed.

Luis - 2 years 3 months






"Water-water" - Luis was referring to the water bottle, but he calls it water water.
Luis - 2 years 6 months




Kept referring to yoghurt as "sugar". We always enjoyed yoghurt together, just Luis and me, before Heguru class. 
Luis - 2 years 6 months


KP was scolding Lucas in the room, Luis was in the living room. 

Luis (to daddy): Don't scold Lucas.

(Me in the kitchen preparing dinner, thought: oh such a good boy, protecting his brother)

KP (fiercely): Why?

Luis: Because Lucas is so naughty. 

(Me, thinking it's normal, he's just two so his thoughts are not logical)

Luis, after a few sec: Cane Lucas. 

!!!!! Evil!!!!

Luis - 2 years 6 months




Luis says 'oopsy!' whenever he falls or drops something. Wonder where he learnt that from!

Luis - 2 years 3 months




"I want mommy let me sleep."
Ok I am responsible for the bad grammar, because I always tell the maid to "help me let Luis sleep."


And another classic that I hear a few times everyday.
"I want mommy carry.", which sometimes sounds like "I want mommy hairy."
Lucas and I make a joke out of it sometimes.
Luis- 2 years 6 months




I was coughing on the bed next to Luis. When I finished:
Luis: Mummy, you must cover your mouth when you cough.
And then he proceeded to put his hand on my mouth and said, "Like that."
Why I want to record this - at this age, I find that this is an impressively long and grammar-correct sentence.
Well done baby.
Luis - 2 years 7 months











No comments:

Post a Comment